Monday 31 October 2011

Talking Tom Cat for iPhone

Talking Tom Cat for iPhonePublisher's DescriptionFrom Outfit7:Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice.You can pet him, poke him or grab his tail.Record your own videos of Tom, save them to your library and send them as MMS, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email. WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING "I was literally rolling on the floor after about 2 seconds, the more I laughed the funnier it was, my ribs now aching and I still can't breathe!!" ~ Alfapixie"Had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard!" ~ PacManFan52413"My daughter and I had so much fun with this application we just couldn't stop laughing thank you" ~ Coastalmum HOW TO PLAY Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice. Pet him to make him purr. Poke his head, belly or feet. Grab his tail. Pour a glass of milk for him. Make Tom scratch the screen. Record videos, save them to your library and send them as MMS, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with Tom. IMPORTANT iPod Touch owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Tom won't be able to hear you! iPhone 1st generation owners: Animations are a little sluggish because of the slower processor. iPhone 3G + iOS4 owners: Animations are slower.What's new in this version: Talking Tom Cat the original is now remastered! Enjoy Tom in high-resolution retina display quality.Get It now

No comments:

Post a Comment